This data release accompanies results submitted to Science reporting on evidence for neutrino emission from the nearby active galaxy NGC 1068.
For further details, refer to the IceCube publication DOI:10.1126/science.abg3395 / arXiv:2211.09972
Suggested citation for this dataset:
IceCube Collaboration (2022): Evidence for neutrino emission from the nearby active galaxy NGC 1068. Dataset. DOI: 10.21234/03fq-rh11
Click here to download (.zip, 369 MB).
Provided in this release are the input data and corresponding scripts to reproduce the major results related to NGC 1068 and the five figures from the main part of the paper.
The zipped data download is organized as follows:
- README.pdf: A starting point file, describing the full contents of the data release files, including file locations, descriptions of variables provided for the analyzed events, and summaries of provided scripts.
- LICENSE: The GNU Lesser General Public License.
- “analysis_scripts” folder: python3 scripts, parametrized PDFs (KDEs) and effective area to reproduce the analysis results related to NGC 1068.
- “plotting_scripts” folder: python3 scripts to reproduce the 5 figures of the paper’s main part using the input files in “resources”.
- “resources” folder: Input data files for the scripts
For any questions about this data release, please write to email@example.com.