Papers in Science
- “Multimessenger observations of a flaring blazar coincident with high-energy neutrino IceCube-170922A,” The IceCube, Fermi-LAT, MAGIC, AGILE, ASAS-SN, HAWC, H.E.S.S, INTEGRAL, Kanata, Kiso, Kapteyn, Liverpool telescope, Subaru, Swift/NuSTAR, VERITAS, and VLA/17B-403 teams, Science 361, eaat1378 (2018). DOI:10.1126/science.aat1378. See paper here.
- “Neutrino emission from the direction of the blazar TXS 0506+056 prior to the IceCube-170922A alert,” IceCube Collaboration: M.G. Aartsen et al. Science 361, 147-151 (2018). DOI:10.1126/science.aat2890. See paper here.
- “The blazar TXS 0506+056 associated with a high-energy neutrino: insights into extragalactic jets and cosmic ray acceleration,” The MAGIC Collaboration: M. L. Ahnen et al, Accepted for publication in The Astrophysical Journal Letters. DOI: 10.3847/2041-8213/aad083. See paper here.
- “Dissecting the region around IceCube-170922A: the blazar TXS 0506+056 as the first cosmic neutrino source,” P. Padovani, P. Giommi, E. Resconi, T. Glauch, B. Arsioli, N. Sahakyan, and M. Huber, Accepted for publication in Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. DOI: 10.1093/mnras/sty1852. See paper here.
- “VERITAS Observations of the BL Lac Object TXS 0506+056,” VERITAS Collaboration: Abeysekara et al. The Astrophysical Journal Letters (2018), DOI:10.3847/2041-8213/aad053. See paper here.
- “A Multimessenger Picture of the Flaring Blazar TXS 0506+056: Implications for High-Energy Neutrino Emission and Cosmic Ray Acceleration,” A. Keivani, K. Murase, M. Petropoulou, D. B. Fox, S. B. Cenko, S. Chaty, A. Coleiro, J. J. DeLaunay, S. Dimitrakoudis, P. A. Evans, J. A. Kennea, F. E. Marshall, A. Mastichiadis, J. P. Osborne, M. Santander, A. Tohuvavohu, and C. F. Turley, Submitted to The Astrophysical Journal. See paper here.
- “Search for neutrinos from TXS 0506+056 with the ANTARES telescope,” ANTARES Collaboration: A. Albert et al, Submitted to The Astrophysical Journal Letters. See paper here.
- “Interpretation of the coincident observation of a high energy neutrino and a bright flare” by Shan Gao, Anatoli Fedynitch, Walter Winter, and Martin Pohl, to appear. See paper here.
- “Lepto-hadronic single-zone models for the electromagnetic and neutrino emission of TXS 0506+056” by M. Cerruti, A. Zech, C. Boisson, G. Emery, S. Inoue, and J.-P. Lenain, submitted to Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. See paper here.
IceCube data releases
- IceCubeCollaboration (2018): IceCube catalog of alert events up through Icecube-170922A. Dataset. DOI:10.21234/B4KS6S
- IceCube Collaboration (2018): IceCube data from 2008 to 2017 related to analysis of TXS 0506+056. Dataset. DOI:10.21234/B4QG92