The first edition of the Icecube Masterclass will take place on May 21, 2014. Five IceCube institutions will host a masterclass in 2014, but many others are expected to join in 2015. Please write to masterclass at icecube dot wisc dot edu if you would like to receive further information about this program.
The five locations of the IceCube MasterClass for 2014 are:
- Universität Mainz, Germany
- University of Delaware in Newark, US
- Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- WIPAC at University of Wisconsin—Madison, US *
* Madison's IceCube MasterClass is no longer accepting participants for 2014. Let us know if you are interested in learning about the 2015 edition.
Registration to attend the masterclass is free but mandatory. Every participant must be registered by a teacher from his/her school (see teachers section). Participation is limited to 20 to 40 students, depending on the site, and teachers are encouraged to submit student registration as soon as possible.