The second edition of the Icecube Masterclass will take place on March 18, 2015 in all hosting institutions, and also on March 14, 2015 in Ghent. Nine IceCube institutions will host a masterclass in 2015, and others are expected to join in 2016. Please write to masterclass at icecube dot wisc dot edu if you would like to receive further information about this program.
The nine locations of the IceCube MasterClass for 2015 are:
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) in Zeuthen, Germany
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Germany
- Niels Bohr Instituted in Copenhaguen, Denmark
- Universiteit Gent, Belgium
- Universität Mainz, Germany
- University of Delaware in Newark, US
- Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- WIPAC at University of Wisconsin—Madison, US
Registration to attend the masterclass is free but mandatory. Every participant must be registered by a teacher from his/her school (see teachers section). Participation is limited to 20 to 40 students, depending on the site, and teachers are encouraged to submit student registration starting on December 1, 2014.