IceCube Neutrino Observatory
Sorry, that position listing is not available.
Positions will remain posted beyond their respective consideration dates until an offer has been made and accepted.
Winter Over Positions
- Winter-overs deploy to Antarctica continuously for 14 months, mid-October to mid-November. Individuals participate in a wide range of activities and must pass physical and psychological evaluations of their ability to live and work in remote and high altitude locations.
- Degree requirements: M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or a related field; B.S. with substantial related field experience (equivalent to a Master's Degree) will be considered.
- IceCube WinterOver Experiments Operator
- None at this time.
- None at this time.
IceCube Collaboration Employment Opportunities
- Please check our Collaborating Institutions for additional job opportunities.
- Université Libre de Bruxelles:
- The Physics Department of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) is accepting applications for a full time academic position in experimental astroparticle physics, starting in October 2016. Apply by March 31, 2016.
- Applications for the Balzan Fellowship for outstanding postdoctoral fellows at the Wisconsin IceCube Particle Astrophysics Center are being accepted though April 15, 2016.
- For inquires about other postdoc positions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org note: applicants should have a PhD awarded within 3 years (maximum allowable is 5 years)
- Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg:
- The Erlangen Centre for Astroparticle Physics is accepting applications for postdoctoral researchers through March 15, 2016.
- Current physics graduate students contact a faculty member to find out about current openings. Prospective graduate students can find information about applying to UW-Madison at the Department of Physics Graduate Students Admissions Information Website.
- Please check our Collaborating Institutions departmental webpages for information about their graduate programs.
- Undergraduate students at UW-Madison can contact a faculty member for information about current openings.
- Non UW–Madison undergraduate students can participate in Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) at UW–Madison.